Melle Noire - Feature model #26 9-2-2013

Happy to introduce all my readers to the feature model for September 2013 Melle Noire


                                                     Photo by Viola Odorata (marion-adam.magix.net 

1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest? 

I loved to be photographed ever since I was a child, but for a long time I thought would not get a chance to start modeling, then in the late summer of 2001 somebody approached me in a club and asked me if I would try to start an alternative model career,
I didn't even know that alternative amateur modeling even existed.


                                                                        Photo by Tobias K.

2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style? 

In my private life I am in the German gothic scene since 1998. I met somebody at school, who was always dressed in black, I was fascinated and a few weeks later I wore black clothes only, too and started listening to dark music. 



                                                       Photo by Catherine Lee Mason catleema.de

3- Name some of your favorite music or bands? 

Darkwave, Future Pop, Electro, EBM, Industrial / Noise, Angstpop ( Haus Arafna ), Gothic, Neue Deutsche Haerte, Neue Deutsche Todeskunst, Goth Rock, Metal, Middle Age Crossover, Folk, Post Punk, The Crüxhadows, Diorama, Wolfsheim, Blutengel, VNV Nation, In Strict Confidence, Covenant, Apoptygma Berzerk, Project Pitchfork, Absurd Minds, And One, Suicide Commando, Feindflug, Grendel, Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, Spetsnaz,
Leatherstrip, Front Line Assembly, Skinny Puppy, Combichrist, Dulce Liquido, SPK, DIVE, 

PAL, Haus Arafna, Predominant, Deine Lakaien, Lacrimosa, Das Ich, Janus, ASP, Rammstein, Megaherz, OOMPH!, Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, Type-0 Negative, The Sisters of Mercy, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Metallica, Blind Guardian, In Extremo, Subway to Sally, Faun, Schandmaul, Tanzwut, Corvus Corax, Mila Mar, Die verbannten Kinder Evas, Qntal, Fiddler's Green, Joy Divison.



                                                                Photo by DarkmoonRising

4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far? 

At first I have worked with so many wonderful photographers in Germany and in Switzerland,

Martin Black, Herr Buchta, Elisabeth Hackmann, Incarda DesEYEn, Stephan Sackmann, Viola Odorata, Andreas Lehrke, TOM BIXX, Fairytales-Art, Heile Mania, Nicolas Henri, Salix alba Tristis, Birgit Heidrich, Ulrich Grolla, Calvin Hollywood,
Unholy Beauty, Catherine Lee Mason, S.T.FotoArt, Art of Shadows, Von Sêl Photo, Don Ricchilino. thank you.

Publication highlights :
- Cover, FOTOHITS magazine
- Cover, Dark Vibe Magazine
- Book cover, Goodbye Teddy!

There were many more publications on flyers, in magazines, in books -
you can find all my references on my official website : www.melles-midnight.de 



                                                                       Photo by Tobias K

5- Do you enjoy regular photo-shoots? or ones where you get to play a character? 

Both and I enjoy to play several roles, I love to show 1000 different faces. Of course to play a character is always very interesting, so this year I was Mellum ( Gollum style ), I was an elf and in July my make up reminded on Alma Wade ( F.E.A.R. )
I was playing a horror kid, that was amazing! 
Generally I have a very black sense of humor and I also like "ugly" photo themes, I love striking pictures, I love weird pictures, if I model regular, I wear dark fashion because in my private life I am a gothic girl.


                                                    by Viola Odorata http://marion-adam.magix.net 

6- What other interest do you have besides modeling? 

My hobbies are : Watching TV, going to the movies, surfing the internet, meeting friends, celebrating the nights in clubs, listening to music, doing crossword puzzles, editing pictures, writing poems, drawing, and reading.

7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months? 

I never plan projects for a few months in advance, I am planning more on the spur of the moment.
What will I do for example in Christmas time ? I don't know... We will see... :)

8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?

www.melles-midnight.de
www.facebook.com/mellenoire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm